Thursday, February 5, 2009

How to Reclaim Hard Drive Space!

I have a Dell Laptop and my hard drive is 80GB. But, recently, I find it seems have very little space to install. When I check properties of the C: / drive in Normal Mode, there is only 2.68 GB free space. After adding up the size folder on the C: / drive, there is only 44.6 GB used. But in Safe Mode, it said there is 54 GB free space. I wondered is there something that would cause much of the hard drive to be used up without me. I have searched all over for what could be taking up all that space, but it seems it is a complete mystery.

Once, I told my trouble to a friend, who is good at playing computer. He tried to find some methods from websites to solve my troubles. After searched and compared for a long time, he told me to try to use the Registry winner software (RegistryWinner.com), which seems can solve my problems.

From the Registry winner software, I got that one of its features is Junk Files Remover, it scans and removes almost all junk files from system to provide more free space on my hard drive and allow application to run faster and more efficiently. This tool will help to keep my system free of clutters and clean up all the unwanted data and information.

After I installed the Registrywinner software, I tried to scan and clean the most possible hard drive. With using the "Junks Cleaner" function, to my amazing, it really worked, it really provide more space on my hard drive. Then I tried to use "Evidence Cleaner", it also delete many useless files, thus increased much free space. I think it is the best way to reclaim hard drive space.

Meanwhile, there is a "Registry Cleaner" icon in the interface of the software, so I tried to use it to scan my pc. Oh! My god..., 1437 errors were found in about one minute. I never know there are so many errors with my pc! After all errors get fixed, my pc works more efficiently now. I really want to appreciate it.

By the way, there are also many other features which help my pc perform better than before. My computer works more efficiently now.